Insure your boat, your guests, and your crew
Sail with peace of mind and absolute freedom, because sailing is a sheer pleasure, and it should remain so.
By finding the best insurance for your new or second-hand boat will allow you to protect your purchase under any circumstance, so that you will only have to focus on sailing and enjoying your time with guests and crew. In order to make your yacht safer, you can add the Accident and Own Liability options to the General liability. Moreover, you can also customize your policy according to your specific needs:
– Reimbursement without deductions
– Reimbursement without excess
Old for New option: if the insured boat is damaged and it is necessary to replace some parts in order to repair it, these will be reimbursed like new, regardless of their age, with the maximum values stated on the policy (insured value).
– Rescue: reimbursement for rescuing costs, as well as wreck removal
– Abandonment of the boat because of an immediate danger to life, or personal injury, if the boat cannot be retrieved within three months.
– Water pollution
– Personal injury of owner, his/her family and guests on-board that cause permanent disability or death. This clause also includes accidents with the tender, during maneuvers, when the boat is on ground for maintenance work, or while using water sport gears.
Thanks to our +30 years of expertise, MEDIA SHIP INTERNATIONAL only recommends Yacht Insurance Policies with 24/7 dedicated assistance.
Richiedi un preventivo gratuito
refine your research
MEDIA SHIP NEWS
- THE HALLBERG RASSY 40 IS AN IDEAL BOAT FOR LONG CRUISES IN FOUR PEOPLE WITH COZY INTERIOR AND GOOD P
- THE QUEEN TIME 41 GIVES THE PLEASURE OF GOING TO SAIL, GOOD MOTOR SPEED AND ALLOWS TO LIVE ON BOARD
- tag heuer VELA Festival is a meeting point for shipyards and nautical companies who aim at promoting
- London Boat Show 2017 – England Name: London Boat Show 2017 – England, January 6-15 Loca